Friday, October 13, 2006

A challanging exercise to be completely random..

Why do we have global warming? And that too, when I am wearing yellow colored shorts?
This would have never happened if you had run a spell-check in the first place. Because the harder you hit, the bigger is your wife's nose. Anyways, as long as you hide into the closet, the shares will keep holding their value . I am saying this only because I dont want the politicians in this country to let their pets calculate my weight. Didn't you see that on cartoon network?
Ok, let’s not panic and try to find a way out.

As far as I know, the man must have finished eating his omelette already. So, all we can do is divide X by Y. And why do you think she is spying on you? There is no way that can happen because the vending machines are out of change. Moreover they allow only one pet in the apartment so your shoes can be untied any time you want.

So, tell me - are you ready to sue him? It’s just a matter of changing your hairstyle. Your favorite shirt can still be dipped in salsa. Winking at a lizard isnt that hard afterall! If you can do that, I’ll go ahead and get married tomorrow. It’s been a long time since I got oil change done on my car anyways. Oh my god, what a pleasure it was! I kept pressing the 'start' button! That was THE moment because Jack finished doing his laundary and a red ant came crawling on my forehead. That’s why I always tell people, save your data every 15 minutes!
Otherwise why do you think I ordered from the breakfast menu? Isn’t the pain I get from my dentist enough? In spite of changing all the tires, we still think that humans are evolved from potatoes.

You know, this is why you get those dreams about the quadratic equations. Believe me, the only thing that can save you now is Popcorn! And, if you try jumping at every 13th step, all the cans will get recycled.
People change with time man! And I thought the cop told you about it when you barked at the balloon! If you still have a doubt about it, just give me a quarter and I’ll ask her to brush teeth on Highway 101. Being atheist is one thing, running out of toilet paper is another. So, just believe in parallel parking and all your aunts will solve puzzles.

Before leaving, I just want you to know how painful it is to see you bent in 49 degree angle, and always keep in mind that Bob is actually a female!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Like a monologue without memory, makes you focus just on the present moment & next word :-)